Wright Lettings are delighted to bring to the market this upper floor apartment at The Heights, at Stone Cross in West Bromwich.
This development offers commuters a range of easy routes to access Birmingham city centre. Close to the heart of West Bromwich, found within
Birmingham`s wider city region it is ideally situated for easy access to M5 and M6 junctions, Tame Bridge railway station and main bus routes.
The Midland Metro tram link is just a 10 minute drive away, connecting commuters to Birmingham city centre in just 14 minutes, and Wolverhampton in 22 minutes.
The apartment benefits from being on the 4th floor. Viewing a must.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees - typically costing £100 + VAT per person.
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.