A new development by the developer Seven Capital, Ridley House is a modern block of 65 apartments occupying a prime site next to The Cube and The Mailbox.
Each apartment has been crafted in both layout and specifications. The emphasis is on the luxury design and the clean contemporary lines without compromising attention to detail.
Apartment specifications provide superb, generously proportioned open plan designs including:
* Integrated kitchen appliances to include oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer.
* Wood effect flooring to lounge, kitchen and hallway. Carpet to bedrooms. Luxury vinyl to bathroom.
* Full height wall tiling around bath/shower.
* Ladder style polished chrome heated towel rail.
* Brushed stainless steel and chrome ironmongery throughout.
* Hardwood veneered, solid core entrance door with spy hole.
* Hardwood veneered internal doors throughout.
* Audio intercom system.
* Low energy LED down lighters to kitchen area.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees - typically costing £100 + VAT per person.
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.