This superb former textile mill conversion which provides excellent access to Halifax town centre, Elland and the M62 motorway network.
The apartment is fully furnished. The property briefly comprises of entrance lobby, spacious lounge/kitchen area having a range of quality units and appliances, the lounge, Access to the three bedrooms, ensuit bathroom, utility room and family bathroom.
This fabulous apartment must be seen to be fully appreciated and really should not be missed.
The images/photographs used are for illustrative purposes only.
Don`t miss out, call our central office now on 0113 380 8948
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees - typically costing £100 + VAT per person.
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.